Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:09:15 +0700
From:      Eugene Panchenko <replicator@ngs.ru>
To:        netbsd-help@netbsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to setup Net/OpenBSD CVSup mirror?

Hello!

I was able to get local CVS repository of NetBSD, and like to ditributed collections to public via CVSup (which is already used for FreeBSD).  However, I do not see how I get sup/ directory contents (that is, what distrib/self line in FreeBSD's supfile is for), thetefore, I have CVS but cvsupd doesnt know anything about NetBSD collections.

This is line as I suppose sais it all about available collections for FreeBSD _only_:

distrib      release=self    prefix=prefixes/distrib.self

Tell me please, how to patch my NetBSD supfile:
---
*default delete use-rel-suffix umask=022 compress
netbsd       release=cvs     prefix=prefixes/NetBSD.cvs
---

so it populates sup/ dir (where collections are stored as dirs) for NetBSD collections as well???

Thank you.

P.S.  I plan to do that same thing for OpenBSD, thus this mail will be forwarded to their maillist to.