Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:33:02 +0300
From:      "Bigbrother" <bigbrother@bonbon.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Diskless Workstation Boot - kernel.diskless can't parse file...

On my server for the diskless I have

inetd.conf:
<..>
tftp    dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/libexec/tftpd      tftpd -s
/tftpboot
<..>

dhcpd.conf:
<..>
filename "/tftpboot/kernel";
<..>

exports:
<..>
/    -ro -alldirs -maproot=root: -network 192.168.168.0 -mask
255.255.255.0
<..>

Make sure that you also have along your lines, the previous lines!

Regardz,

BB