Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 1997 12:16:22 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Tristan Savatier <tristan@mpegtv.com>, multimedia@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd version of mpegtv?

Well, are folks interested in mpegtv??
http://www.mpegtv.com

As far as I know mpegtv is the best mpeg player available for
FreeBSD . I have used the linux version which so far has been
okay to use however if we want the capability to use
the mpeg plugin then I think is best to have a native port to
use with the native port of netscape.

The latest version also has an mpegtv plug-in for unix if you ask
me thats a very cool feature.

As for the port , I wouldn't worry too much about it because I
can help out Tristan by way of answering questions or help
him trouble shoot the bugs.

	Tnks,
	Amancio