Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 2020 18:23:26 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
To:        Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail/filtermail fails to build with 13.0-CURRENT

Hi!

> As someone with very little experience with C++ I'd welcome advice on how to fix this for 13.0-
> CURRENT. It builds without problem on 12.1-RELEASE

Did you build it in poudriere ?

I've tested the build in poudriere, was fine. I tested it using
make and it failed, but with a different error.

The poudriere build log:

https://people.freebsd.org/~pi/logs/filtermail.txt

The error building with make:

rcfile.cc:814:8: error: member reference type 'std::istream *' (aka
      'basic_istream<char> *') is a pointer; did you mean to use '->'?
                        yyin.rdbuf(std::cin.rdbuf());
                        ~~~~^
                            ->

--