Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:32:06 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Matthew Grooms <mgrooms@shrew.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KAME IPsec spd_delete2 bug ...

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Matthew Grooms wrote:

Hi,

> There is a bug in /usr/src/sys/netipsec/key.c in FreeBSD KAME IPsec sources.

netipsec/ is not KAME IPsec.

> If an spd_delete2 message is submitted for an invalid policy id, the kernel
> crashes. Can someone please commit this trivial patch? I'm afraid its against
> 6.2 sources but its also only one line.

I cannot today but hopefully during next week.

Can you file a PR and get it assigned to me so this will not be lost.
I'll go through the branches and get this fixed then.

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                 bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT
Software is harder than hardware  so better get it right the first time.