Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 1996 13:56:55 -0500
From:      Jason White <jwhite49@gdi.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help

Hello

 I am needing help with cdroms. I am currently running a Pioneer drm-600-a
cd-rom 6 disk changer. The dirve is running on a adaptec
1522a. I had no problems setting the system up with the cdroms as the
kernel -c found the dirve and setup the software from it. Now that I
have the system running on the HD.the system boots it finds each
platter and tells me the size and verifys that there is a cd in the
holder. where my problem comes in is trying to get a platter to load
as so I can read the cds and load software. Even when the system boots
it stops the search on the 6th platter and it stays loaded but when I
go to cdrom and try to read it I can not see any info. I have not ben
able to find much info on multi disk changers. I hope you can help me
solve this delema. I have all the docs on the changers incase you may
need any more specs on the drives. Thanks in advance for any suggestions
you may have.

 Jason White
 Cyber Techs