Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:19:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Sletten <bsletten@members.fcac.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Burning CDs...

Greetings, all.

Can anyone point me to discussions of the different tools available to
FreeBSD for burning audio CDs? I've seen references to a bunch of
different ones but was curious as to which are most popular. I've got
an HP 8100 CD-RW.

Also, I'd love it if anyone can tell me what the state of things with
x11amp and FreeBSD is. I've tried multiple versions including one that
claims to have broken the reliance on OSS and none of them work. 0.8
complains that it can't get fragment size.

Thanks a bunch for any assistance.

Brian

P.S. I'm not on this list anymore. If anyone could CC me at this address,
I'd appreciate it. Thanks.