Date:      Fri, 07 Feb 1997 01:38:02 -0500
From:      Perry Lucas <perry@avatarweb.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Another problem...

Thanks for all the help with regards to the package
installation problem.  I finally got them installed.
I now of two other problems to solve :(

First:  PS/2 Mouse

I have looked at the documentation on the http pages
and followed the directions.  I copied the GENERIC
options over to MYKERNEL.  I then started vi and
looked through it.  I scrolled down and found that

device psm0 at isa? port ``IO_KBD'' conflicts tty irq 12 vector psmintr

is already set in the GENERIC.  For the hell of it,
I recompiled the kernel and still no mouse.  Something
I am over looking?

Second:  CD-Rom

Worked fine in the installation but now that I am in
BSD, when I change to the directory, it is empty.  Do
I have to mount it?

Thanks,
--Perry