Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:49:41 -0400
From:      tb <tb@material.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: frustrating *dumb* problem getting php to work under apache

STimms@petro-canada.ca (Tue 08/12/03 at 02:24 PM -0600):

> humm, that does sound frustrating and you seem to be doing everything right.

thanks. :) i know that newbie questions can be as frustrating for
(i guess) 'oldbies' as the problems the newbies are having, so a
fast, positive answer is nice.

> Did you install php or mod_php?

mod_php

> Are you restarting apache after you change your httpd.conf?

oh yes. w/ and w/o ssl -- same problem.

> Are your php pages .php or .php3 or .php4?

hm, i hadn't tried that. i just duped the and addes those
etensions -- same problem. :/

i'm gonna feel really stupid when this get solved. but i'll
attach a beer to my thank-you mail to whoever helps!

cheers,