Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:31:11 +0300 (EEST)
From:      andy <andy@sympad.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   callback

I try to establish callback connection from a fbsd 3.1 box (caller)
to a cisco nas (callee). It seems to me all goes fine:
bsd calls cisco, authentication phase passes quite well, and cisco calls
back.
The only problem is that I don't know how to handle incoming (returned)
call from callee.
It appears ppp doesn't even try to process incoming call even though
it shows in log file something like that: CBCP: peer will dial back
and after that moment I hear incoming call.

How do I manage returned call?
Do I need another ppp process to be launched on incoming call?

Excuse me for such lame questions.

be good,
andy