Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:14:01 -0800
From:      Scott Blachowicz <scott@statsci.com>
To:        Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can/will a Qlogic ISA "Fast!SCSI" card be useable?

Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com> wrote:

> QLogic tends to want NDA's executed in order to look at the details for
> their chips.  If this is, in fact, the case for whatever controller (IC)
> is on this card, you're probably SOL.

Yeah...I kinda had a feeling about that.  I took a quick look at the
card and didn't see any recognizable/non-QLogic chips on it.  Anyone
have a FreeBSD-supported ISA SCSI card that would be willing to trade
for this one? :-))

Scott Blachowicz  Ph: 206/283-8802x240   Mathsoft (Data Analysis Products Div)
                                         1700 Westlake Ave N #500
scott@statsci.com                        Seattle, WA USA   98109
Scott.Blachowicz@seaslug.org