Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 05:00:21 +0100 (MET)
From:      Tomas Klockar <dateck@ludd.luth.se>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wierd things in tcsh

According to J Wunsch:
> As Tomas Klockar wrote:
>
> > This is what I got when I logged on today.
> >
> > Mar 13, 10:42: ck has logged on 3 from local.
> > Mar 13, 10:42: 4 has logged on ²Ë'3ttyp from ck.
>
> Damaged wtmp file.  You are mixing binaries for 2.2 and 3.0-current.

Sorry not me mixing, this is straight of the installation of freebsd
2.2-970225-GAMMA i haven't changed a bit. The 2.2 tcsh package that you get
when you install should be right, right.
Are there anything else that might have been changed ?
This tcsh isn't working right.

/Tomas

--
Tomas Klockar can be found at the following adresses:

Kårhusvägen 4:23     |  Furuvägen 102       |  dateck@ludd.luth.se
977 54 Luleå         |  871 52 Härnösand    |  dateck@solace.mh.se
Tel: +46-920-231335  |  Tel: +46-611-13393  |  d94-tkl@sm.luth.se