Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:07:14 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: problem installing TKhylafax

On Sat, Apr 15, 2000 at 10:53:23AM -0400, Robert Huff wrote:
> Hello:
> 	I just tried to install tkhylafax-3.0b2 and got:
>
> [snip breakage]
>
> 	So, if one can't install one of the required componenets, shouldn't
> tkhylafax be marked as broken?

Not really.  It's just an artefact of the way the dependencies
work.  Not an ideal situation, but non-trivial to fix.

Having said that, the hylafax port has been broken with security
problems for long enough (4 months) with no-one complaining about
it, that hylafax and tkhylafax should simply be culled from the tree.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.