Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 1996 23:30:50 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de (Christoph P. Kukulies)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LyX

It seems that Christoph P. Kukulies said:
> I gave it a try but get lots of g++ errors
> right at the beginning of compilation.

Your problem  comes from  the  fast  that  is  already exists "forms.h"  in
/usr/include but for *already*  present libforms.* which  has nothing to do
with  Xforms...  Just put   "-I/usr/include/X11R6/X11"  in CPPFLAGS in  the
Imakefile and  change the "-lforms" into "-lxforms"  in the  same Imakefile
(or is it the Makefile, I don't remember).

The result is nice  but menus as generated by  Xforms  are IMO awful.  I've
tried XF-Mail and junked it for the same reasons...
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #1: Tue Feb 20 01:16:51 MET 1996