Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2012 23:03:12 -0800
From:      Bharath Mohan <mohanbharath@gmail.com>
To:        docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Location for WINE article?

Hello,

I am currently working in the Google Code-In. As I am working on one of the
documentation tasks, I was asked to send an e-mail. The question is, in
what section/chapter should the following article (
http://wiki.freebsd.org/Wine) be included in? The original task stated that
it should be in the Virtualization chapter, however both the mentor for the
task and I feel that that does not seem like the right place; maybe
something closer to Chapter 11 on Linux Binary Compatibility, but we were
not sure and wanted to check. Any advice?

Thanks,
Bharath Mohan