Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:52:45 +0200
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ext usb2 drive and fbsd6

Maybe I should not ask this here but I take my chances. I love fbsd but it
/is/ pickier on some hardware than windows and I don't want to use that
software, so..

I'm planning an external hardrive. NAS (network attached storage) drive
are very expensive. So I will buy an usb2 drive, I think.

As always, money's short ;-)

Do you have suggestions on *good* working and not to expensive usb2
harddisks for FreeBSD-6.1?

They should be reliable and easy to mount on my server.

--
dick -- http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 +++ The Power to Serve