Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:21:47 -0700
From:      "Charles DeBardeleben" <charles.debardeleben@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   i386/i386/busdma_machdep.c 1.88 breaks isp

I have a qlogic 12160 based controller and the driver hangs at attach.
I have traced the problem to _bus_dmamap_load_buffer() looping
in the for (seg = *segp; buflen > 0 ; ) {...} loop forever. Backing
back down to i386/i386/busdma_machdep.c 1.87 fixes the problem.
I have not tracked it down to whether the fix to _bus_dmamap_load_buffer()
is bad or if isp has a bug that is exposed by this fix. At least I
can run now.

-Charles