Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:13:39 +0000
From:      David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR's in need of a home

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 05:22:03PM -0600, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> - docs/31265 - Documentation (and adjustment) of cron allow/deny file
>                formats
>     Best (IMO, but then, I wrote it ;) patch at end of audit trail.

I committed a version of this.

> - docs/35436 - Webpage update; don't push PAO
>     Patch in PR

I'm not a web committed so I can't help here.

> - docs/35575 - pw(8) manpage update: document /var/log/userlog
>     Patch in audit trail

I've just noticed that the log file is mentioned in pw.conf(5), but
it's default value, /var/log/userlog, is not mentoned. This probably
means that pw.conf needs a patch to note the default value and that
the changes to the pw man page should refer to pw.conf(5) when
talking about the log file.

I'll submit a followup to the PR mentioning this.

> - bin/35505 - sed(1) feature: esed -> sed -E
>     bde doesn't like it.  I like it, but not enough to fight more than
> 	casual criticism of it.  If anybody else cares enough, it could be
> 	discussed; if not, the PR can just be closed.

I wouldn't be that mad about it, so I'd be inclined to close it.
Can you remind me to close it at some stage in the future if no
interest materialises.

	David.