Date:      Fri, 05 Jan 1996 00:19:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      JOHN <JSINNOTT@POMONA.EDU>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Will it be inappropriate for this group if I

post a short (2pages or so) bash shell script for review by anyone who feels
like it?  I'm setting up a menuing system for some users, and I am vvery, very
new to programming and even newer to FreeBSD..  The reason why I want to post
it here, is not for programming tips (plenty of those will be obvious I am
sure) but for any advice on possible security problems I might create.

If this is a problem, just say so.  I realize people have to download these
articles over a telephone line, 2 or 3 pages shouldnt be long, but hey, I'm a
newbie and trying to tread lightly! :)

Thanks
John