Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:27:03 +1200
From:      "Craig Harding" <crh@outpost.co.nz>
To:        FreeBSD hardware Users <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ADR tape drives?

Mike Smith wrote:

> Please don't do this; we're already talking with Onstream, and they
> are working to produce a technical reference manual that they can
> release without NDA etc.  They expect to be another week or two
> finishing that off, at which time we hope to have some sample units
> in the right hands as well.

All I can say to this is "woo hoo!!" I'm currently trying to locate a
supplier here who'll sell me one - these look like great products
(especially when you do a lot of work with Digital Video!).

						-- C.

--
Craig Harding         Head of Postproduction, Outpost Digital Media Ltd
     "I don't know about God, I just think we're handmade" - Polly