Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:58:27 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        stuart@i2k.com
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: demo days

   Too bad you didn't say something earlier...we could have gotten you a few
hundred free CDROMs to hand out. Maybe it's not too late.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.