Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:11:25 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        "George Osvald" <mail@okstudio.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: crontab

one way would be to pipe the pid to a file whn it starts
(i think it can be done) and from there, add a check at
the beginning to check the file, it it exists, exit();,
at the end, rm the file.

HTH,
| Daryl Chance   | I have made this letter longer then |
| Valuedata, LLC | usual because I lacked the time to  |
| Memphis, TN    | make it shorter.   -- Blaise Pascal |