Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:39:04 +0100
From:      Christian Lackas <delta@lackas.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: security/vpnc

* Bill "distfiles" Fenner <fenner@FreeBSD.org> [040307 19:08]:

Hello Bill, Ports,

I'm not subscribed, so please CC me. Thanks.

I got the following mail (now the second time):

> Dear delta@lackas.net,
> 	You are listed as the FreeBSD port maintainer for 1 port
> whose distfiles [or main web pages] are not fetchable from their
> MASTER_SITES.  Could you please visit
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/delta@lackas.net.html

The problem is that the distfile is still available and fetchable. The
error message on the portsurvey page says:

  File: vpnc-0.2-rm+zomb-pre7.tar.gz has 1 possible URL: 0 OK, 0 bad, 1 skipped
  Port maintainer: delta@lackas.net
  http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/vpnc-0.2-rm+zomb-pre7.tar.gz:
  Not checked (Last actual result NEVER [checked 0 times since Wed Dec 31
  16:00:00 1969 , last time was Wed Dec 31 16:00:00 1969 ])

> and correct the problems listed there?  The individual port with
> a problem is security/vpnc.

I've no idea why he is skipping the entry. And I see nothing I could do
on my side to fix the problem.

Regards
 Christian

--