Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2014 00:00:15 +0000
From:      Olivier Duchateau <olivierd@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   XInclude not working?

Hi,

I'm writing FAQ [1] for the Xfce desktop environment, but I noticed, when I use xinclude (with right namespace) xmllint stops, because it doesn't recognize namespace URI.

If I change --valid option by --postvalid everything is ok. So I wonder if I can override XMLLINTOPTS in Makefile.

I know in the FreeBSD documentation primer, it's entity which is used.

Please cc'ed me (I haven't subscribed to mailing list).

Regards

[1] https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/xfce4/doc/

--
Olivier Duchateau <olivierd@freebsd.org>