Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:01:52 -0500
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: installing and partitioning a new hd

 Hi,

 I am about to add a second hard drive to my FreeBSD machine... and I was
 hoping someone could give me some basic command instructions on what all I
 need to do in order to have the drive be recognized and partitioned...

 I will need to edit the new info into /etc/fstab in order to have this
drive
 loaded from boot correct?

 During my original installation, I only specified 1 hd driver, ... is there
 anything special I need to do in order to be able to add another one in?
 (like kernel re-config etc?)

 Thanks,

 Jordan