Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:52:59 +1000
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PnP support

> well...  actually.. this won't be neccessary soon..  I plan on adding
> resource registering to the pnp code soon... once this is done, the
> isa probe code should automaticly skip over this...

Please, if you are going to do this, go back to the discussion that
came up last time on this topic, most particularly the allocation and
attachment strategy that Stefan and I discussed.  Doing this job
half-assed is just going to mean that it will have to be done again.
Do it right and people will love you forever.

mike