Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:33:14 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
Cc:        i386@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Tinderbox <tinderbox@freebsd.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [head tinderbox] failure on i386/i386

Quoting Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz> (from Wed, 16 Aug =20
2006 10:11:12 +0200):

> www.stud.fit.vutbr.cz/~xdivac02/fix.patch
>
> this fixes it, sorry about it

This uipc_sem.c file is build as part of the module build. I don't =20
have the module excluded from my kernel builds, but it didn't break =20
when I compiled a kernel with the changes. Are different warn/error =20
flags for gcc active when building modules? I don't expect this and =20
I'm surprised my build went fine after seeing this error. I also don't =20
see ifdefs around those parts of the code, which may affect the build.

>> [...]
>> /src/sys/kern/uipc_sem.c: At top level:
>> /src/sys/kern/uipc_sem.c:930: error: conflicting types for 'sem_exechook'
>> /src/sys/kern/uipc_sem.c:74: error: previous declaration of  =20
>> 'sem_exechook' was here

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
Just remember: when you go to court, you are trusting your fate to
twelve people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty!

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137