Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:40:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fresh cvsup, make world, system too old for ports?

Hello,

I just supped the ports collection and the src collection, made world,
built a kernel, and rebooted.

Now when I try to install any port I get:

alice/usr/ports/security/rsaref; make all install
===>  rsaref-2.0 : Your system is too old to use this bsd.port.mk. You need a fresh make world or an upgrade kit. Please go to http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/ or a mirror site and follow the instructions.
===>  rsaref-2.0 : Your system is too old to use this bsd.port.mk. You need a fresh make world or an upgrade kit. Please go to http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/ or a mirror site and follow the instructions.
alice/usr/ports/security/rsaref;

The system's about as new as you can get:

alice~; uname -a
FreeBSD alice.glblnet.com 4.0-STABLE FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE #1: Tue Apr  4 14:00:19 EDT 2000     mwlucas@alice.glblnet.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/ALICE  i386

My supfile is pretty straightforward:

alice/usr/src; grep -v # stable-supfile

*default host=cvsup4.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4
*default delete use-rel-suffix
ports-all tag=.
*default compress

src-all
cvs-crypto

alice/usr/src;

Anyone have any thoughts on what I did wrong?

Thanks,

Michael