Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2007 07:26:11 +0000
From:      "Roman Grachev" <roman.grachev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gnome 2.18.2 crashed on getting out of lock screen + when activating keyboard switching applet

Hi everyone,

I have just build gnome 2.18.2 from scratch on my system and everything is
working fine except for two things:

1) when i press "lock screen" in gnome the screen fades to black, but when i
press a button to get out of it, i get the dialog for typing in my password
and the dialogs theme constantly changes from ClearLooks to default and
eventually stays that way with an error that gnome-settings-daemon has
crashed

2) a similar thing happens when i put keyboard switching applet to the top
applet, the theme changes a few times and then i get the same error message.

uname -a:
FreeBSD ... 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #0: Thu May 31 19:52:17 UTC
2007     root@...:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP  i386

I am using Xorg 7.2 if that matters.

I would be grateful if anyone can point me in the direction of solving these
problems.

Regards,
Roman