Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:06:41 -0700
From:      Mike Yang <mikey@mailblocks.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: *****SPAM***** Re: That movie [Authorize]

----------MailBlocks_8C48AED7B53B000_CEC_1

Hi,

You just sent an email to my mikey@cs.stanford.edu account, which
is now being managed by my Mailblocks spam-free email service. Because this
is the first time you have sent to this email account, please confirm yourself
so you'll be recognized when you send to me in the future.

It's simple. To prove your message comes from a human and not a computer, go to:
http://app1.mailblocks.com/confirm2.aspx?ck=BW1pa2V5ABVxdWVzdGlvbnNARnJlZUJTRC5vcmdWBvE5&a=1

This is the email message you have sent that is in my Pending folder waiting
for your quick authentication: