Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        marcel@scc.nl
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Now that sigcontext is gone ...

I'm trying to digest the recent signal changes and get a handle on
what I need to do to make Modula-3 work.  There is code in the runtime
currently which catches SIGBUS and uses the sigcontext's "sc_err"
member to find out the faulting address.  That should be replaced
by the siginfo_t's "si_addr" member.  But as far as I can tell from
grepping the kernel sources, that functionality isn't implemented.

Is that right?  Any ideas regarding a work-around?

John
  "No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."        -- Nora Ephron