Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:28:38 -0400
From:      Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
To:        Brossin Pierrick <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Chroot

Well I figured out why my example below wouldn't work.  So this is one
for the archive for others who may
try what I was doing...
chroot can only be executed by root, and the shell is executed by the
user logging in, thus a no go.
So the method of using chroot and or jail doesn't seem to make sense to
be used in what Im trying to do.
Im going to explore the restricted bash method.  Thanks for your time...

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/