Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 1996 14:24:34 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   tty-level buffer overflows

Hey all, I am getting a new error/warning that I can't seem
to be able to resolve...

Pentium 75
80Meg ram
Triton PCI...
128K cache.
Adaptec 2940 PCI SCSI
Sony CDU31A CD-ROM
Western Digital 540 Meg Cavier IDE
Western Digital 512 Meg SCSI
ATI Mach32 with 1 Meg
SoundBlaster AWE 32

Any ideas......

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178