Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 95 15:09:21 IST
From:      "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@netvision.net.il>
To:        QUESTIONS@FreeBSD.org, elbbs.com!bigmac@kilroy.id.net
Subject:   RE: MS-DOS?

>Hmmmmmmm.. I'm having trouble getting DOS to show up in BSD, I think it
>might be because DOS was not assigned /dos, but rather /msdos.  Would
>this be a significant problem?  Thanks..
No..the exact name is /ms-dog,do not misspell it or everything would fail
and on 13 Friday your system will be completely destroyed.Microsoft is evil=
!
He he he...:)

>Ken MacInnis
><bigmac@elbbs.com>
>
>---
> =FE SLMR 2.1a =FE

--=20
-=3DUgen J.S.Antsilevich=3D-
NetVision - Israeli Commercial Internet          |  Learning=20
E-mail: ugen@NetVision.net.il                    | To Fly. [c]
Phone : +972-4-550330                            |  =20