Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 11:13:15 -0700
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/18502: Mutt is now at 1.2

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Will Andrews was heard blurting out:

> On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 09:20:02AM -0700, Alexander Langer wrote:
> >  Nice PR.
> >
> >  Hint: Update the port, send patches.
>
> Ron, unfortunately, does not know how.  I know because he asked -ports to
> update (make a new port for?) qpage awhile ago.  ;-)

I sent that PR as FYI.  I am working on getting better with assistance
to getting ports updated. Learning 'C' does not happen in a day to the
point I am willing to risk it going into a port.

No Harm done, I even got a few giggles out of it.

Will, what ever happened to that qpage port  ;-)

TIA