Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:13:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        benh@jpj.net
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: psm0 not found on a Sony Vaio w/ 5.0-RELEASE

In message: <v03102806ba54ff70ac3e@[192.168.10.2]>
            Ben Hockenhull <benh@jpj.net> writes:
: I recently installed 5.0-RELEASE on a Sony Vaio R505EC laptop and it's
: working pretty well, save for the fact that i can run X because my touchpad
: isn't found upon boot probe.
:
: It used to be /dev/psm0 under 4.x-STABLE.  I understand I may need to edit
: sys/isa/psm.c and add my device, but I'm not sure what to put there.  Is
: there something analogous to pciconf that'll dump this device's
: descriptors?  Is there another way?

Is psm failing because it can't get irq 12?

Warner