Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:56:45 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml.diespammer@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apache22 Checksum mismatch

Alexey Mikhailov wrote:

> If you trust to content of file "apache22/apr_dbd_mysql.rev-50.c" you
> can even use "make NO_CHECKSUM=1 install".
> But if I were at your place I tried to update "apache22" port and if
> this will happen again I would submit PR.

Hello. Thanks for the answer.
I repeatedly updated my port tree before writing this.
I contacted the maintainer, who said it could not reproduce the error.
I tried this again after a few days and it worked.
I really don't know the reason. I might suspect some sort of caching
(transparent proxy?) somewhere between me and the master site, possibly
at my ISP, but these are really only speculations.

  bye & Thanks
	av.