Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 01:37:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   mmap and INN

I've attached two messages I dug up out of the mail archives that seem to
contradict each other.  Gary says mmap + INN is a good thing, and Mike
says it's a bad thing...

Who should I listen to?  We're close to going live with a 2.2-stable news
machine, and I'm a bit confused about what INN optimizations to go with.

Thanks,

Charles

--> Gary