Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:36:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike Nowlin <mike@argos.org>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   AXPpci/33 boards

I'm doing a bit of "question answering" for a guy who deals in "big"
system secondhand equipment (VAX 11/780, for example).  He has about 800
AXPpci/33 boards he picked up -- 166 MHz chip, no cache memory.....  Any
suggestions on what an asking price should be?  I have no idea on this one
-- the only Alpha prices I ever really deal with are for the bigger machines...

mike