Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:22:52 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington /Inter-Connect Ltd <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   HELP HELP HELP

I just completed make buildworld ; make installworld
I was upgrading from 4.1-RELEASE to -STABLE
Everything went fine, but I realised that the file system filled up at
some point!!!! I hope I can deal with this after reboot, I can do away
with a few things from the source tree since I am not a developer ;-)

But upon reboot I cannot login!!! I CAN'T have the monster go to single
user mode either <sniff!!!> What am I gonna do??
I have a fixit floppy...<sniff!>
Even root CAN'T login!!!!!
None of the accounts can login....wuuii will I have to go back to
Windowz??

Urgent help needed.

Thank you so much good guys....

--
Odhiambo Washington
Inter-Connect Ltd.

Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world. -R. D. Lang