Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:30:21 -0400
From:      Mark Simos <MSimos@POBox.com>
To:        Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>
Cc:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu, "Crist J . Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>, Richard Steusloff <sloffski@lainet.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, cjclark@reflexnet.net, kernel@tdnet.com.br
Subject:   Re: Problem Communicating

2 things:

1. obviously this guy was in the wrong place or playing a joke
2. if he was serious: y'all sure know how to make someone feel at home....

I work as a computer professional
I am an MCSE  (Yes, I can take flames and jokes)
I am interested in learning new things outside of windows...

but if this is the general "welcoming" attitude of the BSD "community," I am not
very impressed....

my $.02

Mark

--
Mark Anthony Simos, MCSE
Poet, Playwright, Swing Dancer

p.s note the irony  of the subject line also