Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:15:28 +0000
From:      paolo_veronelli <paolo_veronelli@yahoo.it>
To:        mobile freebsd <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pcmcia incompatibility

I just bought a usb2 controller for pcmcia.
It works fine with my inspiron 8000,but fails to work on the old
latitude lxpi.
The latitude has no pnp support so i have to start it with the card
inserted.
the dmesg are the same on both machines,everything about the usb hub
seems right,but the peripherals attached to the usb ports,are not
given  power,and  after one minutes an error "device problem uhub
disconnected".
Sounds like a hardware incompatibility,but I don't know if pcmcia has
something to do with this.
Thanks for time,and help