Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:40:29 -0500
From:      Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
Cc:        freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: libh project

Hi Miguel!

[I have CC'ed the libh mailing list.]

Thanks for your interest!!  There is certainly a lot of work that needs
to be done in the libh project.  Right now I am not involved very much,
due to work and other time constraints...sad.

I would encourage you to look at the project web page:

	http://www.freebsd.org/projects/libh.html

Also please check out the libh project and begin reading the BUGS and
HACKERS files.  Right now one of the main thrusts of the project is
to document the source code well, so help there would be very much
appreciated.

Also the port (/usr/ports/misc/libh) is in need of updating, which
I haven't had a chance to do.

Thanks in advance for your help!  If you do document some code, please
email them to the list or to me, I can commit them.

Nathan

--
Nathan Ahlstrom / nra@NetBSD.org / nra@FreeBSD.org / GPG: 0x67BC9D19