Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:03:39 +0200 (MEST)
From:      PETN@gmx.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   make fails (4.6.2)

Hi,

I just edited my GENERIC file to fit my Toshiba Tecra8000 laptop and
everything is
configured properly I think.
the "config KERNEL" command worked and produced no errors, but when
I try to do a "make depend" in the /usr/src directory, I recieve the
following error
message over and over again all the time:

#Cut
===> libexec/rshd
===> libexec/talkd
make: don't know how to make ttymsg.c. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/src/libexec.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.