Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 1996 07:23:09 -0400
From:      "Daniel R. Cox" <dan@b4futures.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NEED HELP BAD!!!

I got a Future Domain ScSI 950 controler and I CAN NOT get FreeBSD 2.1.5 to
see my drives. The card works fine in MSDOG and LAZYLINUX... I have tried -c
and all I could that was editable. Used address c800 IRQ14 hex 280 - 380...
Even tried the cd"s... Am I just dumb or is the installer program? Could you
PLEASE help!
I am tired of the holes in Linux and MSDOG just sucks!!! I think my boat is
sinking like a soggy Twinke...;)  check it out:
http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~gouge/twinkies.html

Thanks for a human reading this!!! Enjoy the Twinkie too!

Please reply to: frankh@b4futures.net
Frank Holden - B4Futures Internet Gateway Service
(we use FreeBSD too for our systems)