Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 21:51:43 +0900
From:      JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= <jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
To:        raviprasad20@netscape.net
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Display of prefixes in aperticular ifnet structure.

> As per your advice i left the prefix command & gave prefixes in the configuration file /etc/defaults/rc.conf itself. Still my print is the one that that i have mentioned.

Please show us the exact version of your system, send the entire diff
to the kernel, and tell us the exact command line argument(s) that
causes the kernel output.

No one can diagnose problems with incomplete information.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp