Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2000 15:18:21 -0500
From:      Greg Childers <gchil0@pop.uky.edu>
To:        Hans Ottevangerne_anchors <hansot@iae.nl>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New kernel no longer boots on one of my machines... ata, other  problems

Yes!  That is exactly the problem I have been having since the 1999/10/09 12:57:15 PDT ATA commit.  Here is the link to the email I sent earlier:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1326170+1331912+/usr/local/www/db/text/1999/freebsd-current/19991212.freebsd-current

Basically, on my Pentium 66 system, I'm seeing the same problems followed by the message

microuptime() went backwards (1.4342530 -> 1,047990)

Thanks for investigating this!

Greg