Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 1997 06:46:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make this a relese coordinator decision (was Re: ports-current/packages-current discontinued)

One more thing I forgot to mention....

 * I think the only question is ... what has to be done now,
 * that ports are buildable under -current _AND_ -stable fine
 * without too much problems.

Keeping -current and -stable as close as possible is one such way.
That is why I've been merging many things from -current and -stable
myself.

If people, as they commit something to -current, can either merge it
to -stable right away (for simple bugfixes) or at least make a note to
merge it after a couple of weeks themselves, it will make our jobs
much easier (and will also make the upcoming 2.2.5 release much better).

Satoshi