Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
To:        Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@cgilh.chel.su>
Cc:        "T. William Wells" <bill@twwells.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to watch the root user?

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Ilia Chipitsine wrote:

	There isn't any problems with that one yet... Since the account we
want to give the privileges to will be named somethingsales and the shell
will just be a script.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]