Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, sylvio@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Subversion can't update ports tree

I am unable to update ports tree using ssubversion, where I was consistently successful until now, because of a supposedly missing file:

root@amelia4:/BETA1/usr/ports # svn up .
Updating '.':
U    x11/i3lock/Makefile
U    x11/xpyb/Makefile
U    x11/mate-applets/Makefile
svn: E000002: Can't open file '/BETA1/usr/ports/x11/libxcb/files/patch-64bit-pac
ked': No such file or directory

What is this?  Do I merely have to wait, or do I have to delete and re-checkout?

I first tried this when booted to NetBSD-current amd64, but now in FreeBSD 10.0-perelease, same thing happens.

Bug, hopefully teemporarily, on the server?

I am on 10.0-prerelease here because efforts were devoted to 11-current.

Tom